Our reception is staffed Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 6pm.
Consultation times with the doctors are as follows:
|Monday||8.30am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 6pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 6pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 6pm|
|Saturday||Improved access appointments 9am - 12.30pm (by appointment only)
Please ring surgery for details
Monday and Wednesday including early morning extended access appointments.
Dr Karthika Shanmuganathn (female)
Tuesday and Thursday Morning
Dr Landor (female)
Friday morning 9am - 11:30am (including gynaecological women’s clinic).
Our practice nurse is available at the following times:
|Monday||09.00 - 13.00||14.00 - 17.20|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 13.00||14.00 - 17.20|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 13.00||14.00 - 16.50|
|Thursday||09.00 - 13.00||14.00 - 17.20|
On the 1st October 2018 Improved Access was launched nationwide. You can now see a GP or other healthcare professional during:
- weekday evenings between 6.30pm and 8.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays
These appointments offered could be:
- At your registered practice
- another local GP practices
- another local NHS service - such as a General Practice Hub
What type of appointments will be available?
- Evening appointments between 6.30pm – 8pm Monday to Friday will be offered by a practice in your area. These appointments will be offered by a range of clinical professionals.
- On Saturdays, a clinical professional will be available between 9.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- On Sundays and Bank Holidays a GP will be available between 9.00 am to 12.30 pm (at a hub in Tonbridge or Maidstone).
Who can book these appointments?
Improved Access appointments are available for all patients in West Kent, regardless of where they are located. This means that patients can book these appointments 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year. It will be unlikely that you will be seen by your normal GP and it is likely that you will have to go to a different surgery to your registered practice for these appointments.
How can I book an appointment?
In order to book these appointments, you contact your surgery reception staff as normal. You will not be able to phone the reception staff on Saturdays, Sundays / Bank Holidays or between 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm Monday to Friday.
The surgery occasionally closes for bank holidays and staff training, patients will be notified of dates and times