Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Smarter. Faster. Better.
Problems ordering your prescription online?
Use the Patient Services Support Centre before you call us.
Patients can order repeat medication in the following ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip in the box provided at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- Online - recommended by NHS England - via your personal online account. Please ask at reception for more details and an application form.
- By email - email@example.com
- By fax - to 01580 715729 (please do not call to confirm receipt as this is time consuming).
- Via Lloyds Chemist - in Cranbrook or Staplehurst who will deliver it to the surgery.
Please note we cannot accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone
If you live more than a mile from a chemist we are permitted to dispense your medication at the surgery, you will then be able to collect it from reception any time during surgery opening hours. If you live less than one mile Alternatively, we are part of the Electronic Prescription Service and you can nominate any chemist that offers this service and we will send your prescription directly to them.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow at least three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.